If you need more than one dental procedure to repair your dental problems, a full mouth reconstruction might be just the thing for you.
Golden Square Dental provides full mouth reconstruction to solve all your dental issues and boost your oral health.
What Is A Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a combination of different dental services under the umbrellas of restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics to improve the overall status of your oral health.
Your teeth will not be the only items considered for treatment, but your jawbone and other elements contributing to your oral health will also be assessed.
A full mouth reconstruction is often recommended for those who need multiple dental procedures and those who previously had multiple dental procedures over the years, and now need replacements.
Dental Treatments Under Full Mouth Reconstruction
Your dentist will be the one to identify the dental treatments that you need. But the following are typical combinations:
Restorative dentistry– to restore the natural functions of the teeth. Includes:
- Implants – use of metal posts surgically positioned into the jawbone to function as the root, then mounted with a replacement tooth.
- Dental crowns – Covers affected tooth with a cap/crown to prevent further damage.
- Bridges – Fill the gaps left by missing teeth by creating a bridge between natural teeth.
- Fillings – Fixes cracked, broken, and chipped teeth, as well as small gaps between teeth.
- Inlays/onlays – Functions like a crown but with minimal removal of natural tooth.
Cosmetic dentistry – improves appearance of teeth and smile. Includes:
- Porcelain veneers – Millimetre thick veneers are attached to the surfaces of the tooth to fix appearance and function.
- Teeth whitening – Removes stains on teeth and brings back natural healthy shade.
- Dental bonding – Application of tooth-coloured resin onto teeth to improve smile and repair damage.
Orthodontics – correct crooked teeth and other diseases of the jaw. Includes braces, bruxism treatment, expanders, retainers, and Invisalign.
Periodontal treatments – for patients who have gum disease, may it be Gingivitis or Periodontitis. Includes professional cleaning, root scaling and planing, and periodontal surgery.
Benefits Of Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Replaces missing tooth/teeth
- Repairs and protects damaged teeth
- Corrects crooked teeth
- Treats gum disease
- Restores/Improves facial structure
- Replaces old dental works
Full Mouth Reconstruction At Golden Square Dental
Golden Square Dental offers comprehensive treatment for all your dental needs. Opting for a full mouth reconstruction instead of individual dental treatment spread over time allows your dentist to harmonize treatments and results.
Our team of dedicated dentist and staff has the knowledge, skills and technology to help you attain a lifetime of healthy smiles.